Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

93550495 Stancy

When I was a freshman.
1. My name is special, so I was choused to be the first monitor in 55402.

2.Rena and I took the chorus competition in MCU.

3.My classmate, Alice joints the band club with me in MCU.

4.We took a trip to Formosa Fun Coast in summer vacation .

When I was a sophomore student.

5.On March 28 2006, we went to "NOTER DAME DE PARIS" in Taipei Arena.



6.My good friends in MCU and me went to Leofoo Village Theme Park to celebrate Alice's birthday.



When I was a junior student.

7.Form September 9 to September 15 , we took a graduate travel to Thailand.
It was my first time to reach the overseas travel.

8.We go to the Spring Farm to take the short film of English homework.When I was a senior student.

9.We always go to KTV to relax after midterm or final exam.


10.We often go to Taipei to criticize of a test and shine.

No comments: