Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Written by Swatch 93553650

1.I burned a special hair style when I was a freshman. That make me Be subjected to an attention everywhere. But it has a weakness is shampoo very difficult and wear not descend safety helmet.
2.I once joined organizer of students' union in MCU and I was responsible for movable business. I learn to a lot of knowledge that without in class over there.
3. My heel three good friends constitute a group called” shiny apple pie”. We danced strip tease in place need funny show. We perform at our own school even other school and TV program.
4. Once my heel three friends went on a tour together to Hehuan Mountain. That is a cold winter so it was snow there. Hence we abandon all living strees and we Streaking and scream there.
5.In a contest of sing when I was sophomore my friend and I manufactured a MTV. When I am competing the MTV’s Leading role is myself. Although I didn't win a champion but I win of many applauses.
6. I like to exercise particularly is Marathon. When I was junior I attended international Marathon in Taipei. But get hurt when I go to terminal point so I failed. But I think that is a special experience.
7. I find a stray dog not very long time ago. I feed this dog and he didn’t leave and follow me to go home. So I start to breed him. I called him Bradley Pitt because he is so handsome.
8. Because what I play is too excessively I was dismissed by our school when I was sophomore. I was very sad that time.
9. When I was dismissed by MCU I start studying hard. Then I come back. Don’t ask me how did you do that. Because I am a legend.10. I caught cellulites when three weeks ago and I hospitalized two weeks. This time I was deep to realize healthy importance. And the family's care let me move. I want to be a person of filial piety.
10. I caught cellulites when three weeks ago and I hospitalized two weeks. This time I was deep to realize healthy importance. And the family's care let me move. I want to be a person of filial piety.

No comments: