Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, April 7, 2008

by Amanda,93550762

1. When I was a freshmen in Ming Chuan University, I lived in the school’s second dormitory. It was my first time to leave my family.

2. I remember I went to Sian Mountain with my family, there has a lot of good scenery.

3. In Chinese New Year, I went to Gukeng with my friends, it was my first
time to drive by myself. In Gukeng, we bought many coffee and snacks.

4. I remember I went to Banana New Paradise where is in Taichung, there
full of many traditional snacks, foods, and products, and the fruit tea
in there was good taste.

5. In my summer vacation when I was a Sophomore, I went to Los
Angeles with my brother for a month. We lived in my uncle’s house, and
I went to many place, like Disneyland, Hooly Wood, Santa Monica,
Universal Studios, and Las Vegas. I had a good time there.

6. I went to Taipei to saw a performance which called “The Feet of
Flames”, I like the allegro cadence, it was really a perfect show.

7.I went to Kenting with my friends for two days, I saw many foreigner in
Kenting and the foods there was so good.

8.I went to Ilan with my friends, and the hot spring there was good to take a bath.

9. In my winter vacation when I was a senior, I went to Dahu to picked
strawberry, and we bought many snacks. The strawberry was very
sweet.

10.When I went home, I went to eat Japanese foods with my family, the
food is very good and it’s not expensive.

No comments: