Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, April 14, 2008

By Sabina 93550796

I Remember
1. Our volleyball game of economics department is the championship in the Tauyan campus.

2. I will always remember that we have attended our school’s birthday ( or festival of school ) three times.

3. We often go to KTV to relax after midterm exam.

4.In my junior of university, on March 28th 2006, we went to “NOTRE DAME DE PARIS” in Taipei.
But we could not go home to Tauyan, well, almost. Because the ending time was closing to the last train.

5. I will always remember one day, January 19th on 2008. Because at this day we went to Taipei to see
“Feet of Flames”, and its ticket was so expensive to me. But the performance is a worthy experience to me.

6.In one day, my sisters and I went to Muza zoo. That was our “one day trip”, and also was a tired day.
Because we went to the top and went back the opening door both by bus 11, our own foot…….

7.On December 31st 2006 night, my roommate and I went to Taipei 101 to attend a activity about a new year
is coming. When the activity was over, we also almost missed the train to Tauyan.

8.Sometimes I will go to Taipei to eat big dinner with my brother and my cousins, of cause the bill is my brothers, not my.
But its priority is that I’m a student……

9.There was a Middle Autumn Festival of sophomore, we had a cabobs in our back yard.

10. Our graduated travel is my first travel on board. And go aboard on September 9th, go home on September 15th.

No comments: