Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Written by Joanne,93550434

  1. I remembered that my senior high schoolmate,Sammy, and I became university schoolmate, so magic!
  2. I remembered when first study calculus, I knew that my life does not want to touch it again.
  3. I remembered everybody does not rest and slept for report and test.
  4. I remembered that the university four years have not celebrated my birthday, because of very unfortunately mine birthday in summer vacation.
  5. I remember the my first travel abroad, is also my graduation travel, goes to Thailand six days, has gotten drunk five days, everybody plays very happy, I will not forget in my life.
  6. I remembered that my first locomotive is I works buys, is also my 18 year old of gift.
  7. I remembered after going to college, live in outside, although sometimes be lonely, but is joyful.
  8. I remembered that university these four years I always has parttime job, very busy, but spend the money who earn myself not to have the burden.
  9. I remembered that the year before last on December 31 I went to the Taipei 101 building saw the carry over to the next year the colored fire, very attractive and shocked very much, but so many people,I spent long time to find my automobile.
  10. I remembered that end of last year I and schoolmate made the graduation picture, I must graduate finally, I will miss the memory with happy and painful.

No comments: