Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, April 7, 2008

written by ALAN - 92551146

1.I remember i join the very awesome camping when i was freshman.

2.I remember when i just enter the university for a week, and my GF was break with me, it's really hurt.

3.I remember i join the Economics Student's Club & Activity Team when i was Sophomore.

4.I remember i join the "Most shame of eight" and we dance the "青蘋果樂園" famous in many schools.

5.I remember i became the Leader of the Activity Team, but it's a heavy responsibility so i quit my class to finish that work.
6.I remember i has very good time and very crazy memory with my Club's partner when i was junior.


7.I remember i has a big fighter with my best friend but he just fooling me.
8.I remember i take a many memory photos with my old classmates, but they will graduate very soon.

9.I remember i meet a very cute little girl called " MINI ", and I loved her so much.

10.I remember i can graduate form MING-CHUAN, and Started a new travel..........maybe.

No comments: