Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Written by Agnes 93550612

1.I remember all my roomates came from Taichung when I was a freshman.
2.I remember we liked to cook in the domitory.
3.I remember I was usually late to school.
4.I remember that I haven`t joined any activity in the school.
5.I remember Megan took me to the hospital one day midnight because Iwas sick.
6. I remember one day midnight Megan drived to my domitory to heat coakroach for me because I really hate that.
7.I remember I liked to chat with Angela everyday when we lived in the same domitory.
8.I remember that we usually did homework together until daybreak when we was seniors.
9.I remember we drived to hu-tou mountain one day to shoot off firework.
10.I remember I went to chiao-hsi with Fifi and Megan for our paper.

No comments: