Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Written by Nicole, 93550204

1.I remember I got car lience when i was freshman with Nydia.
2.I remember I had a trip to Nantou with my classmate.
3.I remember I went to kenting with my good friends in summer vacation 2 years ago.
4.I remember I had a graduation trip last September. We played 7 days.
5.I remember my birthday gift at 20 years old was get a trip to Hongkong with mt good friends. The gift is gived by my mother.
6.I remember I got a new house with all my family last year.
7.I remember I took a picture for graduation with all my classmate last semester.
8.I remember I had a part job from senior in a althetic good shop.
9.I remember I fail down some course, and I needed to go to summer session.
10.I remember I was very scared when I surfed first time, because i can not swim.

No comments: