Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Written by Tina ~93550363

1. I remember I had a part-time job in Pizza Hut. After school, I rushed to work there.

2. I remember I was crazy about playing badminton. I always played badminton in the noon without lunch.

3. I joined in the basketball team of economic course. And we got the third place in North Economic Competition.

4. I joined in basketball team of Ming Chung University. And we got the champion in Chung Cheng Competition this year.

5. I remember my partners and I stayed up all night to do our computer homework when we were junior.

6. I started to be a math tutor since I was senior.

7. My classmates and I stayed up all night to do our Economic homework.

8. I went to Hualien Ocean Park to see the smart dolphins and the sea otters.

9. My friends celebrated me for my birthday this year. They paint my name on the ground with fire.

10. I remember I ever slept outside the Songshan Station because I didn’t get on the last train. That night was so “cool.”

No comments: