Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written By Bolten ,93550505

1.I remember I joined the guitar society and mountain climbing society when I was a freshman.

2.I joined the chorus contest when I was a I was a freshman.

3.I remember I went singing with my classmates several times.

4.I remember I took part in the bivouac which for celebrating the freshman's coming.



5.I remember I play the online game with ben when I was sophomore and junior






6.I remember I played volleyball after class when I was junior and senior.


7.I remember I took a trip to Thailand with my classmates for graduate traveling last summer.






8.I remember I always do part-time job in the construction site on my summer and winter vacation.






9.I remember I got champion for the academic term grade when I was a freshman.

10.I remember I went yo Yang Ming mountain to celebrate ken's birthday.

No comments: