Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written by May ~93554096

1. During past four years, I had three times. Birthday Party that my best friends hold, I never forget that moment.
2. In second years of my school, I went to the 九份, with my best friends, not only there are delicious food, but also improve our relationship.
3. In past year, I joined the vacation to Thaland with our classmate in which to celebrate our graduate.
4. I joined the badminton club that made many friends and improve my skill.
5. In past four years, I learned Economics my majored, and develop my independent thinking.
6. I went to play paintball game with our classmate in Taoyan. It’s very interesting game, we can shoot anywhere.
7. I remembered that I entered MCU, everything is fresh for me, so I hit it up with everybody.
8. I remembered that someday I joined the basketball club to play with statistics
friends.
9. I remembered that I went to eat Korea food, and I think that is the best Korea foods ever eat before.
10. I remembered that I went to play a bowling ball game, but made me shock is that I never play so bad before, because the score is very low.

No comments: