Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

written by Julie~93554085

1. I remember that I became transfer student in 2005.
2. I remember thought I a fresh, but we have a dinner party with lower classman.
3. I remember even we just know each other, but we celebrate May’s birthday in 2005.
4. I remember before the Christmas, the insurance teacher bring we to visit the Shin Kong Mitsukoshi and we have change the gift with other.









5. I remember we celebrate Annie’s birth in 2005 and we eat the chafing dish.
6. I remember we go to Pingxi and Jioufen to release the flying lanterns in 2006.
7. I remember we always go to the KTV when we finish the midterm test and the final test.
8. I remember I always bike the motorcycle go to the school, and I often too late in the first class.
9. I remember I almost will be out the school in sophomore.
10. I remember we take the picture with classmates for graduate.

No comments: