Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written by Jordan 93550400

1. I remember our basketball got the No.3 in MCU besketball game.
2. I remember I got a part time job in a shoes store.
3. I remember I go to Taipei to see the best basketball player in my mind, Vince Carter come to Taiwan.
4. I remember the boys in our class always play online game together in Bolten's house.
5. I remember I usually go to the mountains to see the night sign.
6. I remember I sometimes will go to other classmates' house to watch the NBA.
7. I remember I go to Tainan with my basketball team mate and we have a good time.
8. I remember we BBQ together in school, and someone drunk.
9. I remember I go to Holiday KTV sing songs with the boys.
10. I remember the classmats help me a lot to do my homework and tests.

No comments: