Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written By Jessica,93551074



1. I remember when I am a freshman in MCU, senior designed a lot of group game for us to familiar each other soon.
2. I remember I get the forth place in freshman badminton game; it’s the best grade among the four years.

3. I remember when I am a freshman on barbecue of department, I won a lot of food when play game with my classmate.

4. I remember when I am a sophomore, I got the team leader of badminton team in department, and it’s a responsibility and affirmative.

5. I remember when I am a sophomore, we play the badminton in “North Economics Department Cup,” although we did not win the game, but we were learned a lot of experience.

6. I remember we go to Sheng Guang badminton gym for “Prolocutor Cup,” we lose but it make us realized how weak we are.


7. I remember I want to “Dasi Old street” when I was sophomore.


8. I remember I play “MCU Taoyuan invitation game,” we are the champion, award are eight badminton racket.



9. I remember I go to Hualian from Taoyuan for graduate traveling with my friend by motorcycle, I saw the beautiful view on east of Taiwan, it’s an unforgettable experience.





10. I remember I play “MCU Badminton Cup”for mixed double; we got six hundred NT dollars bonus.




No comments: