Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Writing by Wendy, 93551181


1. I remember I entered Ming Chuan University, and lived in the school second dormitory.

2. I remember my roommates and I came from different places and college department.

3. I remember I took part in a chorus competition and cheer team competition when I was a freshman.

4. My roommates and I took a trip to Danshuei and went to Taipei Mister Donut to buy some donuts. Sometimes we had a dinner party.

5. I saw few meteor showers in dormitory attic when I was a sophomore.

6. There were three freshman days last year before the semester beginning. At that time, I was the dormitory fourth floor cadre.

7. Last semester, school dormitory had a barbecue. My group had a foreigner, he came from France. And we took some pictures with another foreigner.

8. Economies department have a barbecue every year. But I participated in only twice.

9. Last semester, all of our class took pictures with teachers. But we altogether took pictures twice.

10. I still live in the school second dormitory when I am a senior. And I live there almost four years.

No comments: