Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Writing by Karen, 93550630



1. I remember it was my first time left my hometown and went to Taoyuan County in 2004.

2. I remember that I had a welcome-party when I was a freshman.

3. I remember it was my first time live in dormitory when I was a freshman.

4. I had a part-time job at the arts center in Ming Chuan University this semester.

5. I remember that I went to see a baseball game with my friend at Tien-mou baseball field.

6. I went to ride Maokong Gondola for first time with my friend this winter vacation.

7. I remember that I received a special birthday gift when I was 20 years old.

8. I got a great experience of job in a bank last summer vacation.

9. I chose a physical education course of bowling ball in junior. It was so interesting.

10. I rode Taiwan High Speed Rail to Tainan for the first time with my sisters last weekend.

No comments: