Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written by Carina 93554060



I remember when I was a freshmen, I studied at Shih-chein University Kaohsiung Campus.
I remember I went to a coffee shop doing a part-time job.
I remember my friends and I went to Kenting, it’s a great trip.
I remember my sophomore semester; I changed the school from Shih-chain University to Ming-chuan University.
I remember when I was sophomore, the homework of Ming-chuan University is hard to me.
I remember I was nervous when I came to Ming-chuan University.
I remember we played the paintball game.
I remember when I was junior; the works of every course are mickle.
I remember I had the first all pass during junior.
I remember the concert of Ming-chuan University’s 50 is wonderful.

No comments: