Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Writing by Alice, 93550390

1. I remember I entered Ming Chuan University in 2004, our economics association hold a camping for freshmen.

2. I remember I first time had two associations at the same time.

3. I hosted Ming Chuan University of freshmen chorus competition with my association partner in 2005.

4. I first played solo at concert, once played flute in orchestra of band, another one played sining in chorus.

5. I remember my university life I had three part-time jobs at the same time.

6. I remember that we visited Taipei Xin-Guang Block with classmates and it have 85 floors.

7.I went to a "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" concert with my friends , we took some pictures with players.

8. Last summer, I first to go abroad to Thailand, the visit was for our graduate travel.

9. I had a great experience that was as a judge in singing competition.

10. A special class, teacher took her pet on class, it is a little Taiwan Macaque.

No comments: