Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written By Cindy,93550062










1. I remember I took part in the lala dancing game, the experience impressed me deeply.

2. I remember I took a trip to Cara's hometown Yi Lan with my friends, it was a very wonderful place.

3. I remember my classmates and I go to the sunflowers farm, there were a lot of animals just like goat and marmot.
4. I rememberI joined the economics department of the university games with my classmates in Tai Jhong, and we went to night market.

5. I remember I changed christmas present with my classmates on christmas day.

6. I remember I went singing in the mid-night with my classmate.


7. I remember I took a trip to Peng Hu with my classmates,it was a wonderful place,but the sun in there was very powerful.


8. I remember I went to Yang Ming Shan National Park with my classmate,and ate the special mountain food.





9. I remember I took a trip to Thailand for graduating traveling.





10. I remember I took a picture with a beautiful transvesite, and I paid her twenty Thai Baht.

No comments: