Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Written by Rena, 93550345







1. I remember attending a chorus competition when I was a freshman.



2. I remember my classmates and I joined outside camping. And we played many recreational activities like playing water polo or different games.



3. I remember my friends and I was barbecue on mid-autumn festival.



4. I remember I usually do part-time job on my summer and winter vacation.



5. I remember my friends and I went to water amusement park in Tamsui. We played many water activities. Otherwise we also ate many famous snacks.





6. I remember I saw a traditional musical performance on Taipei National Concert hall.




7. I remember going to see my friends singing competition on our economical system.






8. I remember my friends and I worked together to make English video at Spring Farm. We had an abundant lunch then we started to make our English film. And we practiced and tried it many times. Finally we finished it and learnd how to do the video.



9. I remember my friends and I usually went to KTV or see movie after midterm exams and final exams.



10. I remember my friends and I went to Thailand on our graduation travel. This is my first time went abroad. I had a good time with my friends. And we saw many fresh things and played exciting activities.

No comments: