Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written By Jacky,93550541

1. I remember I entered Ming Chuan University in 2004.And I rented a house near the school.
2. I remember my roommates came from different places and different senior hight school, I relate well to them.
3. I remember I joined the softball team of my department when I was a freshman.
4. I remember I took a trip with classmates to Maokong when I was sophomore.And the tea was so delicious.

5. I remember that I went to sing song with my classmates in KTV.So we all missed the class tomorrow.
6. I remember that I went to the Pak Sha Wan with Ken, Robber and Stanley for a English homework.


7. I remember I went to Tailand for graduate traveling last summer. And the weather was so hot.

8. I remember I had a part-time job in in a shoe store on winter vacation. It was many happy memories.
9. I remember I watched a baseball game with Bolten, Roger and Stanley in Shin-Chuang ballpark. It was so exciting.
10. I remember I had two barbecues at Bolten`s home in Moon Festival.


No comments: