Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written by Robert, 93551102



  1. I remember we just greatuated from senior hight school,it is frist week in our freshman year"s life.

  2. I remember we took part in variety of competitives in university such as relays and tow.

  3. I remember after middle examine we would went to outside to relaxed our pressure.

  4. I remember we gat together to lots of places like Baishawan、Fishermen's Wharf、
    CHingtienkang、Wu-Lai.


  5. I remember we went to dan shui took the ferry to Fishermen's Wharf.

  6. I remember we went to Maokong of Wu-Lai chat all night until sunrise.

  7. I remember when before vacation we would dutch treat to share the semester life.


  8. I remember i am a member of volleyball team and we went many place to cpmpetitives.

  9. I remember tow years ago we race in Taiwan University college and we get last among the winners.

  10. I remember after the competition my skill become batter.

No comments: