Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Written by Roger, 93550956

1. I remember when I enrolled in MCU, I was so afraid, because I have never left home for this long time.



2. I have studied in mcu since the summer in 2004.

3. I remember I lived in the dormitory when I was a freshman.

4. I remember when I first came to Taoyuan . I hated this place!

5. I remember I joined our department softball team when I was a freshman in the university.

6. I remember I liked to have barbecue with my classmate.

7. I remember the first time of travling to Shihmen Reservoir with my friends.


8. I remember the first time of travling to Maokong Gondola with my classmates.





9. I remember I watched the movie with my classmate at the movie theater.

10. I remember I had a part-time job in 7-11 on winter vacation.

No comments: