Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Written By Oliver~~93550302~~

Oliver's Four Years Memories~





1. I remember I went to Tailand for graduate traveling last summer!






2. I remember the joss with gold line behind me is spectacular!






3. I remember I took a picture with my good friends at the zoo's entrance!


4. I remember there were many kinds of animals at the zoo, and we also felt amazing!









5. I remember I went to "Sansia Old Street" when I was sophomore.







6. I remember we climbed the mountain at Jinguashin. Although the weather is hot, we
ascend the mountaintop eventually.


























7. I remember I take part in Table Tennis Club when I was freshman.



8. I remember I practiced 4 hours a day. Because I have a dream to be a professional.


9. I remember we got the champion at one competition, and we take a picture together.


10. I remember my skill become mature after the competition. We also celebrate the merit feast for this win!



~THE END~

No comments: