Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written By Olivia,93551004

1. I remember I have four roommates in the school dorm and we would be the good friends quickly.
2. I remember our class took a trip to Nantou when I was a freshman and the hot spring was very good.

3. I remember we chatted and studied everyday with my classmates in the dorm.
4. I remember I was failure in love when I lived in dorm and I cried three days.
5. I remember I joined to the chorus contest when I was a freshman and we don't had
any award.

6. I remember my goods friends gave me a handmade card to celebrate my birthday when I saw it, I felt very touch.
7. I remember I had a date with my classmate in Danshuei and he gave a necklace, I felt shy but very happy.
8. I remember I took a trip to Green Island with my classmates and the snorkeling was very funny.
9. I remember we went to Pnghu in summer vacation, the beach was very beautiful and the water activity was so exciting.

10. Last summer we had graduation trip in Thailand, I was suffer from vomiting and diarrhea but I still have fun.

No comments: