Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written by Annie , 93554104

1. I remember my classmates were friendly to help me and talked with me very well when I transfer to the school first day.

2. I remember transfer students are six people so we are a group in the class.

3. I remember my department had BBQ with my classmates that we had fanny times and played some games I love so much because it was my first BBQ with my classmates.
4. I remember I draw my friends and I on the blackboard. I love my dog ,May love to play badminton … etc. P.S. Our group are seven people now.

5. I remember we had lunch in the Taipei restaurant. We ate cakes, drink, pizza, spaghetti we had good times.

6. I remember we went to Kenting after finish final exam. I saw many beautiful sandy beach and deep blue sea. This tour gave me a deep impression.

7. I remember that we go to"Ta-hsi" to go car, barbecue, and the paint play together; it's very interesting; and we still have very well-known bean curd pudding and dinner go to night City to have dinner.
8. I remember that the graduation trip in last September gets to Thailand and this is that I feel the most divertive graduation trip and this is also that I go abroad with the classmates for the first time. 9. I remember we exchanged gifts in Christmas day, 2007 and 2008 that I received cookies and perfume. After school we went to KTV in Bolten’s home. 10. I remember in my university, for the first time with classmate together over the year-end is 2008, this is also my unforgettable year.

No comments: