Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written by Owen,93551065



1.I met my best two friends in school dorm when I was freshman.
2.I remember we played mahjong in the dorm, the housefather discovered and dispossess our mahjong.
3.I remember we often talked all night for fun because another roommate had big snore.
4.One of my friends could felt the ghost, one night he told us have something out of door. It was really scared me.
5.I remember one day we rode my motorbike like a racing bicycle on the road. It was crazy and let my motorbike broken.
6.In the Christmas Eve I went to the pub and saw my classmate played piano and beautifully music, it was a wonderful date.
7.I remember my junior summer I went to Taipei for repeat, it was my only time study hard in university life.
8.I remember in the graduate photo my glasses were broken.
9.I remember the class was boring to me since my friends leave MCU.

10.I remember my first all pass when I was a senior; it’s so good in the right time!


No comments: