Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written by Stanley 93550815

1. I remember my first vote for the president of Taiwan in 2008.3.22.

2. I remember that I have many funny things in my life.

3. I remember my friends and I usually went to KTV when we have free time.

4. I remember I went to the Kenting when I was sophomore.

5. I remember my friends and I went to the Thailand on our graduation travel.














6. I remember that my first took the Taiwan High Speed Rail in 2007.













7. I remember that my best birthday gifts is chocolate because it's someone give.












8. I remember I took a picture with my good friends at the Taipei car exhibition.


9. I remember that my first take on braces in 2008.








10. I remember that the first marathon when I took part in the ING in Taipei .

No comments: