Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

written by Louisa93554076

1. I remembered that the school basketball game , we almost win the champion.
2. In the third year of school life, I get motorcycle accident.
3. In the third year of school life, I always have a homework that I have stay up to finish.
4. In the third year, our class’s cheer squad is very fantastic performance.
5. Every day I almost can’t get up the train, and spend many times to pursue .
6. I went to eat many delicious food with my best friend , it is very impress.
7. I went to Pescadores, but we meet typhoon.
8. I went to play paintball and I feel it is exciting and hurt .
9. Every time I do mid-term test always not do the best, so I always do well on final test.
10. In the second year, I fall in love first time.

No comments: