Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written by Ringo, 93551031

1.I remember when I was a freshman I left my hometown and lived in dormitory.
2.I remember my roommates gave me a surprise to celebrate my birthday when I was a freshman. I was so happy and surprise.
3.I remember my first extracurricular activities were chorus when I was a freshman.
4.I remember we all throw up when we took the boat went to Green Island in the summer vacation of 2005.
5.I remember the first time I went to the KTV with my classmates in daybreak .We all felt very tired after song in daybreak.
6.I remember we went to Yangminshan National Park for the flowering season in 2006.But that day was a raining day, our body all wetted.
7.I remember when I was a sophomore I joined to a cheer squad of college competitions. Even we did not won the game but we had a good memory in my college life.
8.I remember we went to Pescadores in the summer vacation of 2006. The beach is so charming and the sea water is so clean, but the weather is so hot on four seasons.
9.I remember I joined to the competition of twenty people twenty-one legged in 2005.
Although we did not won the game but we all have good time.
10.I remember our graduation trip was went to Thailand on summer vacation of 2007. It is my first time went abroad, and we also had good time.

No comments: