Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written by Cara 93550885


1. I remember I saw the falling star at the balcony of dormitory with my friends, it is a wonderful memory.


2. I remember that I went to sing in KTV with my friends in the midnight

3. I remember I play the table tennis with friends and take part in table tennis club when I was a freshman.
4. I remember I have a quarrel with friend during the night at park.
5. I remember an accident happened when I live with my classmate, it was a terrified experience.





6. I remember that I went to 綠島 with my friends, we went snorkeling, there have beautiful scenery and abundant sea bionomics.

7. I remember that we went to澎湖 in a summer vacation, there had a fireworks at that time, it was an unforgettable memory.









8. I remember I went to Taipei 101 with friends at The New Year, we were excited.
9. I remember I join the cheer squad; we had hard practice, even that was not a good memory, but a special experience.

10. I remember the time which I get along with friends, they make the period of my college plentiful.










No comments: