Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written By Elsa ,93550231



1.I remember I entered MCU in2004. And I had my first motercycle.

2.I remember I joined the cheer squad when freshman, and I had good memory.

3.I remember we went to Nantou when we were freshman.

4.I remember we bought the same brand of slippers when we were freshman.

5.I remember I usually went to KTV and ate with my friends.

6.I remember we went to Skylark to celebrate the summer vacation comes after the final test when freshman.

7.I remember we went to Kenting after the final test whem sophomore.

8.I remember I broken my hand because I thought that I was strong enough to boken the door.

9.I remember we went to Tailand for graduate traveling last summer. In seven days, we had a good memory.

10.I remember we took the graduating photo in last winter. It had a lot of fun.

No comments: