Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

WRITTEN BY KEN 93551136





I remember that we had a basketball game when we were freshmen in MCU.





I remember we went to Mt.Yang-Ming in the rainy day and celebrated my BIRTHDAY together.



I remember we got the softball CHAMPIONSHIP
in the ECONOMICS CUP.







I remember I had a special HALLOWEEN with kids.






I remember I had a BBQ party with my friends.
I remember I have saw a lot of movies.
I remember I got so many trophies when my ball team won the games.





I remember we had a trip to KENTING beach and saw a lot of views, especially Eluanbi Lighthouse.












I remember I went camping with all my classmates.












AND.......

I always remember I have to make you smile all the time !


No comments: