Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written by Megan 93550265




I remember that it was an especial day. We wore different uniforms when I was a fresh man.Today was a uniforms' day. I felt a little bit shy when I walked in the school .


It was a first time, we had a BBQ activity in the MCU in the night.We played a lot of game to got food. I felt so glad.




I have been to Taichung and Nantou with my friends.
It was a nice trip. We had ten person and drove two cars by ourselves.
We went to a lot of places. We had great memories.


I always remember that the computer test when I was a fresh man.Let’s so nervous.We practiced again and again in the night.Thanking for my friend. He helped me a lot. I passed the test. I was so happy.


I remember that we DIY chocolate in the night.We took four hours to do it. We cooked chocolate and stir-fry almond.It is very delicious and cheap.

Friends’ birthday ,we always celebrate.

It is a good an action.
We prepare presents and buy some food.It is a happy time to us.


I went to an economical dance with my friend.We were so crazed that day. We dressed up different style.It's great fun.

I remember that I danced in the activity. It's my first time to remember all movements. I was moved by them seriousness.
They are gear.


I joined in the Ming-Chuan Good Well Ambassador Association when I was a fresh man.
I learned a lot from the Ming-Chuan Good Well Ambassador Association.
I have came off activities. I have chaired a activity.
I have gone to a university exhibition.
An attitude is the important in the Ming-Chuan Good Well Ambassador Association.

I remember that I took graduated pictures.
I felt so complex. I felt happy because I will graduate and I felt sad because I will separate with my dear friends.




No comments: