Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written By Neo ,93551154

1. I remember when I was a freshman in MCU, the first time I felt lonely because I got homesick of my hometown, I-LAN.
2. I remember that I’ve ever joined the volleyball team and also took part in many competitions of many places when I was in my first grade.
3. I remember I baked the “tongue cake” in I-Lan; it was my first part-time job.
4. I remember my second part-time job was to decorate weddings with balloons and flowers for the ceremony.
5. I remember I went to many places in Taipei with my classmates.
6. I remember I studied really hard in my junior.
7. I remember I went to Taipei Zoo with my classmates.
8. I remember I‘ve ever had afternoon tea together with my classmates.
9. I remember I had a serious traffic accident when I was a senior.
10. I remember I took a trip to Thailand as my graduation- trip with my classmates, and I drank every night.

No comments: