Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Written by Sandy, 93550283


1. I remember the first time I left my home to school dormitory and I met my roommates.

2. When I was freshman, I joined to a cheer squad of game that is the yearly competition of college. Although our team didn't win the game, I had a good memory and I met many people.

3. I remember that I attended a singing competition of our department in 2005. When I stood in the stage, I was very nervous. Although I didn't win the game, I had a good experience.

4. I remember that my classmates and I with our teacher to Dharma Drum Mountain in Jin San. We visit the place and ate a delicious vegetarian diet.

5. I remember the first time I went to the KTV in daybreak with my classmates. When we ended our singing, we feel very tired.

6. My classmates and I rode the motorcycles to Shihmen Reservoir in the Peace Memorial of 2006. We were crazed because that day had heavy rain.

7. In summer vacation of 2006, my classmates and I traveled to I-ilan. We played two days and want many places by motorcycles.


8. I remember that we held a cooking game in a classmate home. Everyone include me had to prepare a dish for other people.
9. I remember our English homework had to make a video. We wrote the script and took the film by ourselves. In the work we learned many things.

10. In winter vacation of 2007, I traveled in Beijing with my classmates. This was my first time went abroad and that was our graduation trip. In the ten days we look many spectacular scenes.

No comments: