Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written by Tinna, 91550162




1.I remember I went to part-time job by bus after school when I was a freshman.

2.I remember transferred students befriended me when I came to school.

3.I remember I bought my frist motorcycle that called Orange when I was a sophomore.

4.I remember I with my friends usually went to KTV after midterm exams and final exams.

5.I remember I attended to singing competition on our economical system, and with my friend got the winner.
6.I remember I with my friends always want to scool concert every year.

7.I remember I with my friends went to play Go Car that my frist experience when I was a Junior.
8.I remember I was a junior, the reports is a lot, so I had to do them every day until the next morning.

9.I remember I went to Tailand for graduation traveling that was I first time went abroad, and everybody crazy drank every
night.

10.I remember we took graduate pictures twice, and everyone smiled dazzlingly.

No comments: