Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written by Joyce, 93550532

1. I remember first day I went to school, I feel the school is so big.
2. I remember I get many friends in the first day I came to school.
3. I remember I went to the KTV to celebrate Ken’s birthday with my friends.
4. I remember I get lost in the gym on the physical education.
5. I remember one day I tripped in the footway and many people looking at me.
6. I remember we had a Christmas party in the restaurant.
7. I remember our classmate gave me a surprise in my 19 years old birthday.
8. I remember when test come, I must study all the night.
9. I remember I go abroad to Thailand with my classmates.
10. I remember I join the dancing competition although we didn’t get the champion.






No comments: