Hello! Welcome to visit our blogger! Hurry up!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Written By Fifi, 93551200

1. I remember when I was a senior high school student and first time to MCU, let me decided to study here.

2. I remember rah-rah contest of our school’s birthday was a very cheerful every year.

3. I remember I first went to Taipei Campus, I had to hike up the stairs in front of me.

4. I remember I joined SUN Club of school and took part in many activities, it was a happy time.

5. I remember I was a freshman, my classmates and I lived dormitory together.

6. I remember I went to Ail Mountain to watch sunrise with my friends in 01/01/2008.


7. I remember my friends and I rode the motorcycle to Taipei, Keelung, Hsinchu even though it was a rainy day. I thought we are so crazed.

8. I remember I took a trip to Nantou with my most classmates together; we had a good time in a two-day trip.

9. I remember I didn’t sleep during two days because our club had two big activities.

10. I remember last summer vacation our graduation trip went to Thailand, it made me most impression!

1 comment:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Some wonderful memories that will always be there.